The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts between AB Kompoziti d.o.o., Slovenia – hereinafter referred to as supplier – and the customer, which are closed on the website www.amc-carbon.com the provider. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusions of its own conditions of the customer are.
A consumer according to the following rules is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that in concluding a contract as part of their professional or commercial activity.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods. The details, in particular the essential characteristics of the goods found in the item description and additional information on the agency website.
Conclusion of contract
- The product representations of the supplier on the Internet are non-binding and no binding offer to conclude a contract.
- The customer can a binding purchase offer (order) via the online – like the shopping cart system.Here, the proposed purchase of goods is stored in the “basket”. About the appropriate button in the navigation bar, the customer can call the “shopping cart” and then make changes at any time. After calling the page “Checkout” and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping terms are finally again find your data displayed on the order summary page.Before submitting the order, the customer has the opportunity here to check all the details again to change (even using the “back” of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.”Buy” with the order is sent over the button, the customer makes a binding offer to the provider.The customer will receive an upfront automatic email about the receipt of his order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract.
- The execution of the order and delivery of all in connection with the contract required information should be partially automated by email. The customer must ensure, therefore, that from him with the provider the email address is correct, the receiving of emails and ensured technically is not particularly inhibited by SPAM filters.
Prices and Shipping
- References in the respective offer prices and the shipping costs are final. They include all price components including all applicable taxes. If the delivery takes place in the non-EU countries, additional duties, taxes or fees to be paid by the customer. The customer is advised to check the details before placing order with the customs and tax authorities.
- The shipping costs are not included in purchase price. You are on the page “Shipping and payment” callable, will be shown during the ordering process separately and are payable by the customer in addition, unless the shipping costs is confirmed.
- Orders are processed same or next day, and dispatched within 1-3 business days. In EU countries, orders will generally arrive within 4-8 business days depending on your location (city, remote, etc..). All International orders (in non-EU countries) generally take between 9-15 business days to arrive depending on the destination, remoteness and customs processing times. Delivery times may vary in peak seasons such as Christmas. If your item is not received after these times, please contact us so that we may ensure you receive your order.
Payment and Shipping conditions
- Where in the payment of our otherwise specified, the payment entitlements deriving from the contract are payable immediately.
- If a customer ordered product unexpectedly despite timely completion of an adequate coverage transaction from a the manufacturer for reasons beyond his available, the customer will be informed immediately about the unavailability and in case of resignation about already paid be refunded immediately.
- For consumers is regulated by law, that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods during the shipment until the delivery of the goods to the customer goes, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured is. For entrepreneurs, the delivery and dispatch takes place at its own risk.
- For each Product you order on the Web site, you agree to pay the price applicable for the Product as of the time you submitted your order (“Product Price”), the delivery fees and any applicable Taxes.
- Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until it is shipped (or a portion of the order is shipped). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, if we cancel all or a part of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is that we (a) issue PayPal account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion or (b) PayPal account for the cancelled portion of the order.
- Orders placed using a PayPal account as payment method will be processed upon submission, and funds may be transferred from your PayPal account immediately. This does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. W do not collect any Credit Card information. We reserve the right to decline or cancel your order as defined in Sections E(4) and E(5).
- We will only accept returns on products that are identified on the Product information page as eligible for return or as provided in Section F(2). Once we confirm that your Product was returned in accordance with Section F, your sole and exclusive remedy is a store credit in the amount charged for the applicable Product or the amount will be returned to your PayPal; provided that the credited amount will not include the applicable Delivery Fee, which is nonrefundable. Store credits may only be used for future purchase of Products on the Web site.
- We accept product exchange.
- If the Product arrives damaged (“Damaged Product”), we will accept returns for a full refund only in accordance with the Return Procedures below. Once we confirm that you received a Damaged Product that was returned in accordance with the Return Procedures below, your sole and exclusive remedy is that (a) we will issue a refund to PayPal account in the amount charged for the Damaged Product (if your PayPal account has already been charged for the Product) or (b) we will not charge your PayPal account for the Damaged Product. The refunded amount will include the applicable Delivery Fee.
- All returns must be made within 14 days after the Product shipment date. All returned Products must be unused (e.g., not damaged or altered) and returned in accordance with the instructions received from contacting customer service at email@example.com. You are solely responsible for the cost of shipping the returned Product. Unauthorized returns will not be refunded or credited to your account, and we may handle or dispose of those products as we see fit in our sole discretion.
Return cost when exercising the right of withdrawal
In the event of the exercise of EU consumer law right of withdrawal for distance contracts is agreed that the customer has to bear the cost of return if the price returned the case of an amount not exceeding 40 euros or if at a higher price to the cause of customer has not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation, unless the goods are not as ordered. In all other cases, the operator bears the cost of the return.